- Order Sooner than Later. We have limited capabilities and will stop taking orders once we hit capacity.
- Deliveries will arrive between 10 am and 8pm. Because of high volumes we are juggling, we cannot guarantee more specific times than that.
- The safety of our drivers is important to us. Since COVID spreads more readily indoors, our drivers will not be entering homes or buildings. If you are sending flowers to someone at a business, apartment, or any building where flowers cannot be left outside, drivers may call recipients before leaving the shop to make sure they are at the location and able to come out to gather the delivery. No worries – it doesn’t ruin the surprise, it just bumps the surprise a little sooner and gives them a fun bit of time to be filled with anticipation!
- The interior of Seed & Petals store will be closed for shopping, but the back will be set up for floral curbside pickup and the front will have a table selling pre-arranged dried florals and other goodies for last-minute shoppers.
WHILE VISITING US
We ask that all guests:
- Wear a face mask in our stores or when picking up items.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6′ between you and others to ensure everyone feels safe and comfortable.
- Upon entering, use our provided hand sanitizer.
- Be understanding/patient that we will allow a limited amount of guests in the shop at a time.
We will be doing NO-CONTACT deliveries. Since we cannot leave flowers outside apartments, those recipients will BE CALLED BEFORE THE DELIVERY to coordinate.