Time: usually start at 11 am till the end
Location: 2-10, Glomac Centro, Jalan Teratai, Jalan PJU 6a/3a, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
(All tools and materials will be provided during the workshop. All you need to bring is notes and a pen)
– Basic Handtied Bouquet (Beginner)
– Blooming Box
– Bridal Bouquet
– Flower in Jar
– Blooming Basket
– Modern Opening Flower Stand
We use local & import flowers in classes, but most of them are imported.
The flower will always change in every class depending on what we’ve got from the suppliers.
* For flower lovers with an interest to learn how to work with flowers.
* Total 6 lessons.
* Basic fresh flower preparation skills.
* Fundamental / Classic Arrangement.
* Tips on flower care and maintenance.
* Costing and supplier list will be provided including some knowledge of marketing.
* Course starts from the very basics of flower care and all the way to be ready for business.
* We will accept a deposit to secure your place. We’ll ask for full payment a month before the start of the florist course.
* Touching all aspects of the arrangement including hand bouquet, blooming box, opening stand, etc. at a basic level.
* Practical techniques & application of elements & principal.
Flower Workshop FAQ
How many pax are allowed in the workshop?
A: Currently, we only accept 3 pax for every session of the workshop.
What flowers are we using during the workshop?
A: We use both local & imported flowers in classes, most of it would be imported. Types of flowers will change for every class depending on the supplier’s stock availability.
What should we bring when attending the workshop ?
A: All you need to bring is your water bottle to rehydrate yourself & a note book.
How can we book our slot?
A: You may proceed with payment via our website, then WhatsApp us at +60123779550 for confirmation and time & date selection.
What will we learn during the workshop ?
A: We will be learning flower types, flower technics & theories, flower arrangements, how & where to source for flowers/suppliers, flowers maintenance & care instruction, costing, and other tips.
Which day or date should I choose ?
A: We are open every other day except for public holidays & Mondays. Kindly notify us at least 3 days in advance to book your slots.
Can we have our own preferred time slots ?
A: Yes, the time slots starts from morning 11am.
Can we cancel after the payment has been made ?
A: Sorry, we are not able to provide a refund once payment is made. However you can reschedule to another time & date.
Can we take our centrepiece home ?
A: Yes, of course.
How many days or hours is needed for a full course ?
A: For students living in Klang Valley,
we recommend 1-2 days to complete a full course. This also depends on the student’s learning ability. We need to ensure our students have a productive time and bring home a creation they are proud of. So just take time bonding with the flowers.
For outstation students:
We suggest that you manage a 2-3 days accommodation to complete the full course.
Any certificate provided after the flower workshop ?
A: Yes, we provide a certificate of attendance for the full course only.
- Min. 2 working days pre-order is required
- Our delivery period is in between 11.00am to 7.00pm (Tuesday-Sunday)
- Free Message Card
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.