Time: usually start 11/12 pm till end
Location: 21, Jalan SS 21/34, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
(All tools and materials will be provided during the workshop. All you need to bring is notes and a pen)
Options of sessions learning:
– Basic Handtied Bouquet (Beginner)
– Handtied Bouquet (Advanced)
– Blooming Box
– Wedding Hand Tied
– Blooming Basket
We use local & import flowers in classes, but most of them are imported.
The flower will always change in every class depending on what we’ve got from the suppliers.
What you’ll learn:
* Basic fresh flower preparation skills.
* Techniques on hand-tied bouquet arrangement.
* Step-by-step assembling & wrapping of the bouquet.
* How to match flowers, filler flowers, and foliage into a well-balanced arrangement.
* Tips on flower care and maintenance.
* Where to source flowers, floral tools, and a brief guide on costing.
* Suitable for beginners, no prior knowledge required.