TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law,
Seed & Petals disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Seed & Petals does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Seed & Petals does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Seed & Petals shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Seed & Petals has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
TYPOGRAPHICAL AND PRICING ERRORS
In the event that a Seed & Petals product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Seed & Petals reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
Seed & Petals reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Seed & Petals shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All images are for illustration purposes only and are subject to change by the manufacturers at any time, we endeavour to keep these up to date but sometimes there can be slight differences in the actual product delivered.
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however if this is not the case, we promise to refund any item you are unhappy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 7 days of the date you received it.
TELEPHONE AND EMAIL COMMUNICATION
Seed & Petals reserve the right to choose only to correspond via email in certain instances where it has become apparent that the customer has been aggressive or abusive to its staff, all of our phone calls are logged and recorded, in instances like this we will refuse to enter into further telephone conversations and attempt to resolve the issues via email only, in the unlikely event that the abuse continues via email, we reserve the right to terminate all communication until such time as the other party can reinstate talks in a proper manner.
IMPORTANT – YOUR DELIVERY & DAMAGES
We highly recommend inspecting the condition of your delivery upon receipt. If there are any visible signs of damage, you should sign for it as ‘Damaged’ and report it to us within 24 hours via phone, email or via our website; this will enable us to deal with the situation effectively and resolve any issues.
Any damages discovered after opening the packaging must be reported as soon as possible, and within 1 days of delivery. If images are requested, these must also be provided within the 1 day time frame. We are required to replace the damaged parts required, or replace the item in full where necessary.